3T Mobile is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (the “Act”).
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it to) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may make certain personal information available to strategic partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may also disclose your information when we determine that the disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.